{Gist, Entertainment}>>Entertainment“E Get Money, E No Sabi Sing” – Who Is This Statement Referring To?

         
        Okay, if somebody just tells you “e get money but e no sabi sing” which artiste would you think the speaker is referring to?
To me, I think there are three artistes on this table and I hope you can also testify to that.

Countless time, I have seen music listeners and colleague music-shaming Davido, rubbishing his effort in music and his frog voice is another big issue to consider him in this frame.

Another artiste who people see in this picture is Otedola’s daughter, DJ Cuppy. We all know how rich she is, but the majority claim she’s musically not good.

I think the BBNAIJA winner, Laycon complete this list, average music listeners have been dragging him saying his rap game is becoming wack, some even call him Efe pro max. So he dn get money (BBNAIJA+Fame) but he no sabi sing. 😩😩

Note: I no really mean wetin I dey say, na influence of overdose of Paracetamol dey worry me and if you still dey vex, I dey office come fight me.

Okay joke apart 👇

“E Get Money, E No Sabi Sing” – Who Is This Statement Referring To?
Drop your Comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anoboi

Kabex X Mohbad

who is Joskid.