[Biography]—Producer Berry

Daninya Moses oluwatobi .
Born in Jos, before few years things  bad,his father living him and his Siblings after the Death of there Mother. his Aunt's and uncles are the one that took care of them since the Death of there mum.

He Is from kwara state
 local government area : patigi local government.   

Education

He did his Schooling activities in shekinah secondary School, and presently kwara state polytechnic as an accountant. 

Music Career/Beat production

He is a person who love singing making beats, 
"According to him"
I started my production since 2018, Nobody taught me how to make beats and also I love dancing since when I was 2 years old.
What led him to Production
Why I got interested in producing, I was watching a YouTube video one day and it popped up on my phone screen, clicked on it and watch how he was making the beat so I downloaded the app FL studio and and went through the trailer. So I kept on practicing everyday. So it got me where I am today.
 As a passionate producer he has created various types of beat,based on pay and take.
Instagram:
Official bberry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anoboi

Kabex X Mohbad

who is Joskid.