Ben Boy (BME)

Friday Benjamin The CEO of BME music (Ben Boy Music Entertainment). Was briefly intervied by our Media team's this past weeks , cause we noticed the unusal change in the Music world of Ilorin Most especially those living or Staying in the busy part of The Town like Taiwo,Aduarlere , Mandate and so on. how they are been getting viral and dropping track back to back with good sounds,so we have to do our findings about it.
  
   Who is Ben_Boy?
       He is A Producer and an Artist also a Graphic designer.
He still school under the Geograophical Teren of Secondary school .Aa a young Producer with His Studio he said he has been Ɗowngraded alot by most Artist and lots of people, maybe cause of his stature looks and presentation.
   How has The Music industry been so far?(As a producer)
    He said the music industry has not been what he thought it will be... before entering it fully.   As a producer in an early age of 17years he has meet with some popular know and Rated artist here in Ilorin but he has always been Geprodize cause of his Stature.
  It got to a Point he had the feeling of living the Industry to find something else to do, even though he those not have Coustomers/patronizers who comes around to his Studio so he has to start singing and he felt for the upcoming like him out there with no one to help or Sponsored them.

   What drought about the Record Label (BME)   
I start this Record label on 5th June 2019
I started gradually!!, so some time I reason and Think hard, about Record Label so something's come to my Mind that We Must Make Ham  that is why I use the Word to create Motto for the record label.
We Must make ham is a great Word to BME, and I started  the promotion, so I later see Guys that willing to join theRecord Label, 
So I  had to accept, that is how  I started having more People into BME, and I believe that if they did not sign me, I we later stand only With good love, and make money 
BME RECORDS (From the CEO of BME)
Later we got to know that he is also a Blogger who help on with  Sweet exclusive.com.ng  He has dropped alot of track, Album for the artist under him and planning to Organise his first show in Ilorin.
        Check out for More of his Graphic design services/logo and so on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anoboi

Kabex X Mohbad

who is Joskid.