Dj Seen lee

DJ Sean Lee 
 Oluwaseun Odeniyi Micheal O. Popular knows has DJ Sean Lee was born on August 6 1998(06-08-1998) 
 Started is hustling has a stage dance drama performing artist at the age of 14 in God's heritage drama group
  Born in ilorin kwara state but being raised in ogere Remo ogun state
  Oluwaseun moves on has one of a school dancing group called (young mavins dancers) in 2015 @Ositelu memorial college ogere Remo ogun state (O.M.C.O) 
     He started is DJ professions from a phone device app in year 2011 in which I normally sneaked to take my brother's phone whenever there is light to start my mixing at first my brother always beat me for taking is phone but later started teaching on how to make a good mix I started practicing when I have my own Android mobile 

      In 2018 He made a mix with miy phone app many of my co-workers heard about the mix and started encouraging me to continue with it and try to make use of laptop to improve my abilities 
     He bought is laptop with salary on April 2018 and started practicing on how to use it with a friend of is who is also a DJ .who also
thought him on how to use a laptop to make a mix and mix reasonably up to date.
As a young Upcoming Dj he is found out to be Distinct.

Blogged by Irawo Nation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anoboi

Kabex X Mohbad

who is Joskid.